Delivering powerful, high-tech performance and unparalleled fuel economy, the Grasshopper Model 937 EFI riding lawn mower with zero-turn maneuverability features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine that maximizes fuel efficiency. The PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment of the out-front deck raises the deck to a near vertical position for easy cleaning. The deck can be replaced with several grounds-maintenance implements.
DECK SIZES – 61″
Built for Long Life
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
QuikConverter™ Implement Capability
- Add or remove implements in minutes without tools with QuikConverter™ Implement System
- Equip your out-front mower with a wide range of tools, including turf cleanup, renovation and snow removal implements that extend your productivity year-round
- Fewer than 10 grease points and easy top-side access to belts and filters
- 1,000-hour transmission fluid change intervals
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry’s first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile Roll-over Protection System (ROPS) structure with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
High Temperature Clutch Cut Out
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
Two USB Charging Ports
Vanguard Big Block EFI Engine
- 993 cc Vanguard Big Block EFI engine with optimized fuel injection and spark timing for added power and fuel economy
- V-twin OHV technology with superior balance, low vibration, lower emissions, improved valve life, better fuel economy and higher HP/Weight
- Industrial grade solenoid shift starter for quick, reliable starts
- Suite of support and diagnostic tools allows for minimizing potential downtime
- Facilitates faster and more precise service
LED Work Lights
LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
Design-Matched G3 Transmission
- Rugged G3 hydrostatic transmission with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement 21cc piston-type pumps and high-torque Parker wheel motors with single serpentine belt for more efficient power transfer to the drive.
- CoolFan™ hydro cooling system with 7-micron absolute filter for cooling efficiency
- Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
Wide Stance Single-Fork Tail Wheels
Wide stance single-fork tail wheels provide increased flotation and stability for a smoother ride.
Ultimate Operator Station™
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator’s reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
- Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor; third year covering parts only.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.