An ideal FrontMount™ solution for home or business use, the Grasshopper Model 623T riding lawn mower with zero-turn maneuverability offers the power, reliability and economical performance that homeowners and lawn care professionals need to get the job done. Make quick work of cleaning the underside of the cutting deck with the exclusive PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment feature. The front-mounted deck removes and can be replaced with turf renovation and snow removal implements for year-round productivity.
DECK SIZES – 52″
Single-fork Tail Wheel
- Single-fork tail wheels enhance weight distribution, improve stability and enhance castering effect when maneuvering.
QuikConverter™ Implement Capability
- Add or remove implements in minutes without tools with QuikConverter™ Implement System
- Equip your out-front mower with a wide range of tools, including turf cleanup, renovation and snow removal implements that extend your productivity year-round
Exclusive T-Drive™ Transmission
- Tandem 12cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir transmission is specifically designed for turf-care applications
- In-line CoolFan™ cooling system and integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency fine-particle filter
- Design directs more power to the cutting deck as power-sapping components are eliminated
AntiVibe Power Platform®
Isolates the engine and T-Drive™ from the operator platform for an unprecedented vibration-free experience
- Fewer than 10 grease points and easy top-side access to belts and filters
- 1,000-hour transmission fluid change intervals
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
Built for Long Life
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
Kohler Command Pro Engine
- 694 cc, 2-cylinder, air-cooled Kohler Command V-Twin engine
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry’s first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.25 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
Ultimate Operator Station™
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, ignition and push/pull PTO switches, angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator’s reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
- Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor; third year covering parts only.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.