Offering intense mowing power in a compact mid-mount mower design, the Grasshopper Model 329B zero-turn lawnmower offers powerful, efficient, and economical performance to both residential owners and commercial landscapers alike. The Model 329B is durable and easy to maintain with fewer service points.
DECK SIZES – 61″
B&S Vanguard Big Block
- 896 cc, air-cooled OHV Vanguard Big Block V-twin engine with horizontal crankshaft for longer life
Design-Matched G2 Transmission
- Robust G2 transmission features 7-micron absolute filter and CoolFan™ hydro cooling system
- HydroGear variable displacement 16 cc piston-pumps and high-torque Parker wheel motors
- Provides 1,000-hour transmission fluid change interval
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes are fabricated from double-layered formed steel laminate and combine with the spindles to form a triple-strength deck to keep blades level and deliver a high-quality cut.
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
QuikAjust® Drop Pin Height Adjustment
- Raise and lower the deck easily with foot pedal and drop pin for precision cutting heights between 1.0 and 5.0 inches.
- Only two Access-Eze™ lubrication points cut maintenance time up to 95%
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile Roll-over Protection System (ROPS) structure with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
Ultimate Operator Station™
- The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty: First two years covering parts and labor; third year covering parts only.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.