OUR MOST POPULAR MOWER MADE EVEN BETTER
Bad Boy Mowers ZT Elite zero-turn mower has been the biggest value in the performance and price honey-hole of homeowner class mowers for more than a decade. And we never stop making it better, stronger and more comfortable. It’s been our best selling model since the day we introduced it and we encourage you to compare it to any other zero-turn in its price range — or higher. Because there’s still no better value for the residential homeowner — anywhere.
MADE STRONG FOR THE DEMANDING HOMEOWNER
Built and priced to own the demanding residential landowner market, the ZT Elite features strong 2˝ x 2˝ all steel rail frame for its backbone. Industry-leading 3/8˝ steel front forks are a Bad Boy construction hallmark as is the solid steel, all-welded deck. Formed from tough 7-gauge steel with reinforced edges, the unique baffling system maximizes airflow for greater grass lift and a cleaner cut. And it all rides on a lower center of gravity for better traction.
KEEPING YOU COMFORTABLY IN CONTROL
Our cushioned comfort seat features padded arm rests for a relaxed operating posture. Steering is tighter and smoother with our steering dampening system for better response and maneuverability. With our adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal, you can easily dial in the perfect deck height for a perfect cut time and time again. Then we top it off with class-leading fuel capacity — 6.5 gallons — and lots of deep storage, plus a cup holder for your favorite mowing beverage.
ZT ELITE ENGINE OPTIONS
- Kohler. 4800 – 725cc, 25hp Air-Cooled 7000
- Kohler. 5400/6000 – 747cc, 26hp Air-Cooled Pro 7000
- Kawasaki. 4800/5400/6000 – 726cc, 24hp Air Cooled FR730
- Briggs. 4800/5400/6000 – 724cc, 25hp Air Cooled CXI25
ZT ELITE DIMENSIONS
- Cutting Widths. 4800 – 48″; 5400 – 54″; 6000 – 60″
- Weight. 4800 – 812 lbs.; 5400 – 839 lbs.; 6000 – 865 lbs.
- Overall Height / Length. 46″/74.5″
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width. 4800 – 54″/61″; 5400 – 58″/67″; 6000 – 64″/73″
ZT ELITE FEATURES
- Transmission. 3100 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle
- Deck Thickness. 3/16″ Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height. 1.5″ – 4.5″ with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment. Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires. 4800 – 22×10-10 Turf / 13×6-6 Smooth 5400/6000 – 22×11-10 Turf / 13×6-6 Smooth
- Fuel. 6.5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward). Up To 7 mph