EASY TO HANDLE AND EVEN EASIER TO OWN
Most mowers at this price are stamped from flimsy steel sheets and bolted together. Our MZ Series mowers are built side-by-side and up to the same tough manufacturing standards as our commercial mowers. So if you’re looking to step up to the efficiencies of zero-turn mowing, you won’t have to step down in build quality, power or performance. It’s our “too much fun to call it work” ride, and your “get back to having time” machine.
DOESN’T SKIMP ON COMFORT AND CONTROL
The cushioned seat adjusts front to back and steering is tighter and smoother with our steering dampening system for better response and maneuverability. The adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal allows you to easily dial in a deck height for a perfect cut time and time again. The large capacity fuel tanks also allow for lots of deep storage and a cup holder. Easy access to all pulley and drive belts with the flip-up floorboard — with rubber mat — is a first for its class.
- Dual ZT-2200 EZT Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks
- 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat
MZ MAGNUM ENGINE OPTIONS
- Kohler. 4800 – 725cc, 22hp Air-Cooled 7000 KT725
- Kohler. 5400 – 725cc, 25hp Air-Cooled 7000 KT740
- Kawasaki. 4800/5400 – 726cc, 22hp Air-Cooled FR651
MZ MAGNUM DIMENSIONS
- Cutting Widths. 4800 – 48″; 5400 – 54″
- Weight. 4800 – 659 lbs.; 5400 – 687 lbs.
- Overall Height / Length. 42″/76″
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width. 4800 – 54″/61″; 5400 – 58″/67″
MZ MAGNUM FEATURES
- Transmission. ZT-2200 EZT Integrated Unit
- Deck Thickness. 3/16″ Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height 1.5″ – 4.5″ with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment. Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires. 18×9.5-8 Turf / 11×6-5 Smooth
- Fuel. 5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward). Up To 6 mph