WE’VE KICKED THE MAVERICK UP A NOTCH
We’ve turned the Maverick into an entry-level pro! We gave the Maverick HD Commercial Zero Turn Mower larger Hydro-Gear® drives, bigger engine options and a premium suspension seat for all-day, every-day performance. There’s also a compact, gate-entering 42” model that can get in and out of almost anywhere, leaving behind a great cut like only a Bad Boy Mower can.
PRO PERFORMANCE THAT GOES ANYWHERE
The Maverick HD’s dual high-performance Hydro-Gear 3400 Integrated Drive System provides for reliable, self-contained power and performance. Our patented independent, suspended cast front I-Beam rails support 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks that leads the industry in strength and durability. Available in five engine options and four deck sizes that can squeeze you into almost anywhere.
MAVERICK HD ENGINE OPTIONS
Kawasaki4200/4800 – 726cc, 22hp Air-Cooled 90° V-Twin FX691
Kawasaki5400/6000 – 726cc, 23.5hp Air-Cooled 90° V-Twin FX730
Honda4200/4800/5400/6000 – 688cc, 24hp Air Cooled V-Twin GXV
Kohler4200/4800/5400/6000 – 747cc, 25hp Air Cooled V-Twin Command Pro EFI ECV749
MAVERICK HD DIMENSIONS
- Cutting Widths. 4200 – 42″; 4800 – 48″; 5400 – 54″; 6000 – 60″
- Weight. 4200 – 998 lbs.; 4800 – 1,023 lbs.; 5400 – 1,048 lbs.; 6000 – 1,073 lbs.
- Overall Height / Length. 49″/80″
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width. 4200 – 47″/56″; 4800 – 54″/61″; 5400 – 58″/67″; 6000 – 64″/73″
MAVERICK HD FEATURES
- SuspensionE-Z Ride® Patented Compression Rear Suspension with Independent Front Suspension Rails
- Transmission3400 Hydro-Gear® 12cc Integrated Transaxle
- Deck Thickness3/16″ or 7-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height1.5″ – 4.5″ with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height AdjustmentFoot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires4200/4800 – 23×9-12 Reaper® / 13×6.5-6 Smooth No Flat Front
5400/6000 – 23×11-12 Reaper® / 13×6.5-6 Smooth No Flat Front
- Fuel13 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward)Up To 9 mph